Senior Project Manager
Project Management Toolkit Package
This training package not only features a training presentation, but adds the templates, procedures, and guides to help you with managing every aspect of your project.
This product addresses the following key concepts:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Templates for Handling any type of meeting
- Guides for Risk and Responsibility Management
- Project Charter and Roster Processes
- Decision and Change Management Guidelines
- Templates for maintaining Quality in Plans and Communications
- SOPs for most every aspect of Project Management
- And so much more!
Kymanox estimates that it would take a qualified contractor 120 hours (80+40) to complete the work included in this package.
This estimate is based on our extensive experience creating these and other templates and procedures, as well as averages that we have observed across the industry.
Please use the calculator at the right if you would like to see how your own calculations affect the dollars and time saved by purchasing our package. You can replace the numbers for "Effort Hours to Complete" as well as "Labor Rate" in order to see differences.
Labor Rate is defined as the overall cost of one employee per hour (including pay rate and benefits), or the overall cost of one qualified contractor per hour. Kymanox estimates this at $60/hour for a qualified contractor.
Available Hours Per Day refers to the number of hours a single resource has to work on the project per day. 8 hours assumes that the resource is fully dedicated to the project.