Knowledge Bar Events Listing
Kymanox Knowledge Bar Events Listing
Product DescriptionThe Kymanox Knowledge Bar was created to bring our Ideal Knowledge Transfer™ concept to life. The Knowledge Bar hosts both public and private events for training, workshops, and seminars. Please see below for a list of our upcoming and past events to get an idea of the types of training we host in terms of material, format, and costs.
- 02MAY19 | LaunchBio Larger Than Life Science "Commercializing IVDs and Other Analytical Lessons from Kymanox" presentation from the Kymanox Analytical Sciences team
- 14JUN19 | CICRGC with special guest, Kim Nguyen, PhD, Sr. Director, CMC, Precision Biosciences
- 01AUG19 | LaunchBio Larger Than Life Science presentation on "Project Management for Life Sciences Start-ups" from the Kymanox PM team
- 07NOV19 | LaunchBio Larger Than Life Science fireside chat with Kymanox CEO, Stephen M. Perry, on building a life science company
- 06FEB20 | LaunchBio Larger Than Life Science presentation on "Commercialization, Scale-up, and Tech Transfer for Expanding Drug and Med Device Discovery Companies" from Kymanox
- 05APR19 | CICRGC with Luke Oltmans and Aly Egan on Developing Your Sterile Medical Device
- 08MAR19 | 1-hour interactive webinar discussing CGMP/CGxP auditing and gap assessments from Erica Fadool, ASQ-CQA
- 08MAR19 | CICRGC with Dr. Brian Nunnally, Global Director of Quality Control, Seqirus, on "The Golden Thread of Variability Reduction"
- 15FEB19 | CICRGC with Kymanox Analytical Sciences team on In Vitro Diagnostics and Analytical Method Validation
- 07FEB19 | Training on Tap -- CGMP Basics Seminar
- 18JAN19 | CICRGC with Steven Mazzarelli, PMP, on Microsoft Excel and Word Tips and Tricks for Life Scientists